He married Rosemary Louise Cicco on June 9, 1956 in Venice, California. Rosemary was born July 24, 1930 in Lorain, Ohio. Rosmary died August 15, 2010 in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Notes for Harry Charles Fockler, Jr.:
Harry C. Fockler, Jr. was the descendant who supplied the Johann George Fackler lineage who was first born to Johann Wendel Fackler and Anna Ranck.
Children of Harry Fockler and Rosemary Cicco are:
+ 737 ii. Kimberly Ann Fockler.
+ 738 iii. John Francis Fockler.
636. Phyllis Ann8 Fockler (Harry Charles7, Franklin Marion6, Sanford Samuel5, Joseph4 Fackler, Johann George3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) She married Robert Watson Gray.
Children of Phyllis Fockler and Robert Gray are:
+ 740 ii. Douglas Neal Gray.
644. Rev. Herald8 Hendricks (Martha7 Throne, Amanda6 Lehman, Barbara5 Fackler, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1)
Children of Rev. Herald Hendricks are:
+ 742 ii. Catharine Hendricks.
743 iii. Doyle Hendricks.
+ 744 iv. Stanley Hendricks.
745 v. Merle Hendricks.
646. Edtia8 Hendricks (Martha7 Throne, Amanda6 Lehman, Barbara5 Fackler, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) She married unknown Hinkle.
Child of Edtia Hendricks and unknown Hinkle is:
647. Thelma8 Hendricks (Martha7 Throne, Amanda6 Lehman, Barbara5 Fackler, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) She married unknown White.
Children of Thelma Hendricks and unknown White are:
+ 748 ii. John R. White, born 1946.
651. Jacob E.8 Kern Jr. (Jacob E.7, Jane Cordelia6 Fackler, Jeremiah C.5, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 02 Oct 1917 in Syracuse, Elkhart County, Indiana, and died 04 Aug 1988 in Syracuse, Elkhart County, Indiana. He married Magdalena C. Hartter. She was born 1919, and died Aft. 1988.
Children of Jacob Kern and Magdalena Hartter are:
750 ii. Jeffrey Kern.
751 iii. Jacob E. Kern III, born 1939. He married Susan A. Morganthaler 06 May 1961.
657. Shirley Ann8 Bell (Elsie Mae7 Fackler, William David6, Jeremiah C.5, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 04 Jan 1936 in Goshen, Elkhart County, Indiana. She married Charles Everett Vanderveer 17 Aug 1956. He was born 03 Jul 1936 in Grand Valley, Garfield County, Colorado.
Children of Shirley Bell and Charles Vanderveer are:
753 ii. Christie Kay Vanderveer, born 29 Dec 1966. She married Anthony Ray Keck 15 Oct 1994; born 22 Dec 1961 in Goshen, Elkhart County, Indiana.
660. James Lamar8 Fackler (Harry George7, William David6, Jeremiah C.5, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 03 Sep 1937 in Jackson Twp, Elkhart County, Indiana. He married Janice Elaine Berger 19 Jul 1963. She was born 19 May 1943 in Nappanee, Elkhart County, Indiana.
Children of James Fackler and Janice Berger are:
755 ii. Karen Sue Fackler, born 28 Apr 1967 in Goshen, Elkhart County, Indiana.
662. Bradley Jay8 Fackler (William David7, William David6, Jeremiah C.5, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 06 Apr 1951 in Elkhart, Elkhart County, Indiana. He married Teresa Lynn Ames 11 Aug 1974. She was born 19 Feb 1951 in Plymouth, Marshall Co, IN.
Children of Bradley Fackler and Teresa Ames are:
757 ii. Sarah Lynn Fackler, born 26 Aug 1982 in Plymouth, Marshall County, Indiana.
663. Donald David8 Fackler (William David7, William David6, Jeremiah C.5, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 25 May 1956. He married Rhonda Roxanne Runnells 03 Jan 1976. She was born 09 Oct 1956 in Warsaw, Kosciusko County, Indiana.
Child of Donald Fackler and Rhonda Runnells is:
671. Richard8 Bell (Mabel7 Hetler, Emma6 Kodhenderfer, Elizabeth5 Fackler, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1)
Children of Richard Bell are:
760 ii. Susan Bell.
673. Paul8 Stoodt (Ruth7 Hetler, Emma6 Kodhenderfer, Elizabeth5 Fackler, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1)
Children of Paul Stoodt are:
762 ii. Dorothy Stoodt.
688. Betty8 Crial (Carl7, Rhoda Roxanna6 Fackler, Joseph5, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) She married Unk Rogers.
Children of Betty Crial and Unk Rogers are:
764 ii. Norma Rogers.
689. Peggy8 Crial (James7, Rhoda Roxanna6 Fackler, Joseph5, David4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) She married unknown Morehouse.
Child of Peggy Crial and unknown Morehouse is:
700. Ruth Charlotte8 Fackler (Leonard DeNice7, James Townsend6, William Benjamin5, Samuel Abraham4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 21 Jan 1917 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, and died 08 Dec 1996 in Portland, Oregon. She married Lewis Robert Collins 17 Jan 1934 in Peace River, AB, Canada. He was born 28 Jan 1908 in Putnam, Oregon, and died 27 Jun 1991 in Portland, Oregon.
Notes for Ruth Charlotte Fackler:
In a letter from James W. Fackler, dated April 15, 2003, the details of this family starting with William Benjamin Fackler are fully developed. All dates and marriages are from this letter that was sent to Harry C. Fockler.
Children of Ruth Fackler and Lewis Collins are:
767 ii. Joyce Edna Collins, born 03 Jun 1938 in St Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota. She married (1) Gene Kinkade; born 10 Aug 1974; died 25 Apr 1989. She married (2) Richard Webster 16 Mar 1962; born 29 Aug 1929.
+ 768 iii. Arthur Lewis Collins, born 20 Sep 1948 in Grants Pass, Josephine County, Oregon.
+ 769 iv. Esther Louise Collins, born 03 Apr 1953 in Medford, Jackson County, Oregon.
701. Rachel Mae8 Fackler (Leonard DeNice7, James Townsend6, William Benjamin5, Samuel Abraham4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 16 Jul 1918 in Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana. She married (1) Willis Harold Rennick 06 Oct 1939 in Red Deer, AB, Canada. He was born 25 Sep 1909 in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, and died 22 Jul 1991 in Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada. She married (2) Frederick Hill Bryant 23 Mar 1996 in Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada. He was born 30 May 1921.
Children of Rachel Fackler and Willis Rennick are:
+ 771 ii. Ruth Audrey Rennick, born 17 Nov 1942 in Pounce Coup, British Columbia, Canada.
+ 772 iii. Paul Ernest Rennick, born 24 Mar 1948 in Innisfall, Alberta, Canada.
+ 773 iv. Daniel Erle Rennick, born 29 Dec 1952 in Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada.
702. Walter David8 Fackler (Leonard DeNice7, James Townsend6, William Benjamin5, Samuel Abraham4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 27 Aug 1921 in Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, and died 22 Jul 1993 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois. He married Hazel Shepardson 24 May 1951 in Washington, D.C..
Children of Walter Fackler and Hazel Shepardson are:
775 ii. Neil Evan Fackler, born 08 Mar 1955 in Washington D. C..
776 iii. Paul Leonard Fackler, born 28 May 1956 in Washington D. C.. He married Marilyn Dina Mazer 15 Sep 1985; born 08 Mar 1952 in Baltimore, Baltimore County, Maryland.
703. Joyce Beulah8 Fackler (Leonard DeNice7, James Townsend6, William Benjamin5, Samuel Abraham4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 10 Jun 1923 in Devils Lake, Ramsey County, North Dakota. She married Dale Warren Pershall 15 Dec 1943 in Walla Walla, Walla Walla County, Washington. He was born 28 May 1922 in Walla Walla, Walla Walla County, Washington.
Children of Joyce Fackler and Dale Pershall are:
+ 778 ii. Sheryl Denise Pershall, born 18 May 1948.
704. James Wesley8 Fackler (Leonard DeNice7, James Townsend6, William Benjamin5, Samuel Abraham4, Abraham Wendel3, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 16 Dec 1925 in White Bear Lake, Ramsey County, Minnesota. He married (1) Joanna Christine Slaiter 22 Dec 1950 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He married (2) Verle Gladyce Nulle 07 Apr 1979 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She was born 17 Feb in Sisseton, South Dakota.
Children of James Fackler and Joanna Slaiter are:
780 ii. Calvin Walter Fackler.
+ 781 iii. Janice Eilene Fackler.
726. Caroline Elizabeth8 Fockler (Claude Randolph7, Bert Thompson6, Elias Francis5, Wendel4, Abraham Wendel3 Fackler, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 09 May 1916 in Omaha, Nebraska. Caroline died January 28, 2011 in Phoenix, Arizona at 94 years of age.
She married (1) John J. Van Hoozer Sr. 30 Apr 1934 in Papillion, Nebraska, son of Cyrus Van Hoozer and Avis Brown. He was born 23 Mar 1914 in Iowa, and died 16 Jul 1980 in Sarasota, Florida. She married (2) Joseph N. Godec 11 Mar 1949 in Omaha, Nebraska, son of Janez Godec and Marijana Ciber. He was born 09 Feb 1917 in Basalt, Colorado, and died 31 Oct 1977 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Child of Caroline Fockler and John Van Hoozer is:
Caroline Elizabeth Fockler and Joseph N. Godec had the following children:
William Dean Hudson, born September 5, 1951 in Algona, Iowa, crossed over peacefully from lung cancer at the age of sixty-five on Wednesday, December 14, 2016.
He is survived by his beloved wife of forty-two years, Kathleen, his mother, Dorris Asa, siblings: Thomas Hudson, Jayne German and Holly Stange. Niece and nephews: Matthew Duncan, Joshua Duncan, Jocelyn Stange and Dayton Stange as well as a great niece and several nephews. He was preceded in death by his father and friend, Fred R. Hudson.
Bill spent his school years in Omaha, Nebraska. He was active in R.O. T. C. at Benson High School reaching the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. This is where Kathy, age fifteen, and Bill, age 16 were introduced by mutual friends. They attended the Military Ball each year and Bill lettered in rifle team his senior year.
They both enjoyed music and Bill would occasionally bring out his guitar and play a tune. He even taught himself to play a twelve string guitar. Kathy enjoyed hearing him play and sing folk songs such as Puff the Magic Dragon by Peter, Paul and Mary.
He was nominated as sixth alternate candidate for appointment to the United States Military Academy. After high school graduation in 1970, Bill enlisted in the Army serving for three years and was stationed in Germany with time also spent in Vietnam which he rarely discussed. He was Honorably Discharged as SP4 which today is roughly equivalent to corporal.
In 1974, Bill and Kathy married and they began their lives together in the Ozarks. Bill attended College of the Ozarks while also assisting his father, Fred, with getting the Zebulon Pike Excursion boat up and running on Table Rock Lake.
The business ran from 1976-1980 and was the main reason for their move to Branson. Bill received his fifty ton license from the Branson Corps of Engineers and was First Mate to Captain Fred.
Bill graduated from college with a Bachelor of Science Degree in History and a minor in Political Science in 1981. For over thirty years, he worked at various motels in Branson as night auditor.
Bill had many interests over the years. He pursued learning the martial arts of Tae Kwon Do in 1983- reaching the status of Second Degree Black belt after four years of training. He was entrusted by Master Kim, the Branson Satellite School, teaching area students martial arts for several years.
Bill was a quiet, proud man who loved animals. On more than one occasion, he would say he loved animals more than humans especially if he encountered a rude customer at work. Three of these beloved animals were Tosh, Tavi and Mandy which he fondly called his kids. Mandy was abandoned so Bill brought her home from work and she never left his side. He cherished their sweet kisses and they loved to lie near or ON him when possible. After they passed, he saved their dog dishes, tags and toys. He loved them so much, he requested that their ashes be buried with him. That wish will be fulfilled.
Sugar cookies, plain cake donuts and Cheetos he would eat on a regular basis and never ever gain a pound. He drank three cups of instant coffee every morning and Kathy knew that if she wanted him to remember something she told him, to wait till cup number three.
Whenever he could, he would wear his specially sewn Snuggie. They were footed sleepers that were soft, warm and comfortable.
When one thinks of Bill, you may picture him wearing his black cap, his pocket watch or smoking his pipe smelling the vanilla aroma. Kathy decided to add these items to his casket arrangement. The purple lilacs were his favorite flower and he loved the springtime when the lilac bushes along the driveway bloomed bringing him fond memories of the ones near his childhood home.
Bill had a strong work ethic and took pride in everything he did. He was meticulous in details, had beautiful penmanship and rarely missed a day of work. Due to health reasons, Bill retired less than two months ago and even then, he was hesitant not wanting to cause any hardships on his co-workers.
Daily, Bill would watch new casts and discuss the days events and politics. You could definitely tell he was a Democrat. He enjoyed science fiction movies and history books, particularly of the Civil War. Abraham Lincoln was one of his favorite historical figures.
Some people may say Bill was old school as he did not have a cell phone or a Kindle but loved to read hard back books and the newspapers. He would cut articles of interest from the newspaper and put them in a marked folder. He was also sentimental saving all the cards and notes Kathy had given him.
In 1999, Bill rekindled a childhood memory and started collecting vintage GI Joe figures. Heaven forbid, you called them dolls and if so, were politely corrected to say, action figures.
Bill and Kathy attended several GI Joe Conventions around the United States turning them into special vacations. Those who had the privilege of viewing his special room that housed his GI Joe collection were surprised as he knew about all the accessories, history behind each figure and displayed them accordingly. It was his request that some of his collection be given or sold to a Toy Museum for others to enjoy.
During the holiday season, Bill enjoyed putting up lights on the house and shrubs. He spent many hours putting up light clips and setting the lights to his satisfaction. Perhaps you were fortunate enough to have driven by the house at one time or another when the lights were turned on. It was his Christmas gift to the neighborhood. Sadly, that was not completed this year due to his illness.
Bill was a devoted husband to Kathy and very protective of her. Whenever she would go somewhere, he would tell her, "Come home to me." Not a day went by that they didn't kiss and tell each other they loved one another. He gave her the pet name, Poo. They were high school sweethearts who remained deeply in love and best friends. It was as if they were destined to be together in this life and the next.
We honor Bill remembering him in our own way. It is said people come into our lives for a reason, season or lifetime. How did Bill come into your life? Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
A visitation will be held on Monday, December 19, 2016 at Klingner-Cope Family Funeral Home at Rivermonte, 4500 S. Love Pine Ave, Springfield, MO at 11:00 followed by a memorial service at 12:00 noon. Interment will follow in the Missouri Veterans Cemetery, 5201 South Southwood, Springfield, MO after a brief Honor's Service in the Veterans Chapel at 2:00 p.m.
727. Wanda Jean8 Fockler (Harold Randolph7, Bert Thompson6, Elias Francis5, Wendel4, Abraham Wendel3 Fackler, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 13 Aug 1925, and died 2003. She married Wesley Allan Krueger 03 Sep 1948, son of Carl Krueger and Maria Elizabeth. He was born 07 Aug 1923.
More About Wanda Jean Fockler:
Medical Information: Wanda J. Fockler had Alzheimer's disease
Children of Wanda Fockler and Wesley Krueger are:
786 ii. Lisa Jean Krueger, born 08 May 1953.
787 iii. Eric Richard Krueger, born 17 May 1956.
728. Clorus Gale8 Fockler (Fenton Randolph7, Bert Thompson6, Elias Francis5, Wendel4, Abraham Wendel3 Fackler, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 19 May 1921 in Long Prairie, Minnesota, and died 17 May 1985 in Golden, Colorado. He married Betty Lue Greenmon 18 Nov 1945 in Mason City, Iowa. She was born in Des Moines, Iowa.
Children of Clorus Fockler and Betty Greenmon are:
789 ii. Donald Bruce Fockler, born 24 Jul 1948 in Mason City, Iowa.
790 iii. Mark Samuel Fockler, born 19 Feb 1952 in Mason City, Iowa; died 27 Nov 1998 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
791 iv. Mary Elizabeth Fockler, born 21 Oct 1954 in Mason City, Iowa. She married Kevin Dennison 07 Jan 1982 in Golden, Colorado.
792 v. Todd John Fockler, born 26 Dec 1956 in Golden, Colorado. He married Jill Burk Holder 18 Aug 1992 in Golden, Colorado.
793 vi. Gale Lue Fockler, born 03 Mar 1963 in Golden, Colorado.
729. Jerry Dean8 Fockler (Fenton Randolph7, Bert Thompson6, Elias Francis5, Wendel4, Abraham Wendel3 Fackler, Johann Wendel2, Abraham1) was born 03 Sep 1924 in Long Prairie, Minnesota. He married Jane Lee Berner 06 Aug 1950 in Mason City, Iowa. She was born 02 May in Mason City, Iowa.
Children of Jerry Fockler and Jane Berner are:
Notes for John Lee Fockler:
John Lee was born to his mother Jane's first marriage and legally adopted by Jerry Fockler on 29 Aug. 1953.
+ 795 ii. Susan Jane Fockler, born 04 May 1951 in Mason City, Iowa.
796 iii. Zoe Dee Fockler, born 06 Apr 1954 in Charles City, Iowa. She married Walter Jones in Dayton, Ohio.
+ 797 iv. Robert Sherwood Fockler Sandler, born 30 Dec 1958 in Charles City, Iowa.